7 September 2012

Race Info

Day 229. Kilometer 26,080 (Mile 16,205). Latitude 10°24' North.

Last post about Central America.

I crossed Costa Rica quite fast. One step in Liberia, another in San Jose (capital city) and a few days in the mountains of Chirripó National Park (see post and photos: El Chirripó, on top of Costa Rica).

Then another fast crossing of Panama: a step in Boquete, near Volcán Barú, then in Pedasí on the south coast, and finally in Panama City and around the Canal (see post, photos and video: Panama, a country, a city, a canal).

From Panama City, I flew to Cartagena in Colombie. And since I just started the second half of my trip, I will soon post a best of concerning the first half in North and Central America.

Distance Liberia-Panama : 1,665 km (1,035 mi)

No comments:

Post a Comment