16 December 2012

Cordillera de Apolobamba

Excuse my laziness and/or my lack of time, but I will just post a short report on this hike in the Cordillera de Apolobamba. If you want the full story, you can read the French version of it or copy-paste it in Google Translate.

I went for a five-day hike in the Cordillera Apolobamba, located in the North-West of La Paz, a little above Lake Titicaca. I knew this hike would be challenging since I did it alone (my German friends Henning, Paulo and Lisa left for other adventures) and with very little practical information on the trail. When you had to it days of rain and fog and snow and hail, you understand that I didn't see the magnificent landscapes I came for. But I liked it anyway. Moreover, I met a nice Czech couple and an interesting young gold minor on my way.



No comments:

Post a Comment