5 February 2012

Race Info

The Yukon Quest option did not work. Sadly. Anyway, I am heading for Anchorage tomorrow... by train! Departure is at 8.30am this Sunday (6.30pm in Paris, and for my Francophile reader in Maine, that will be at 12.30). The train will cross two mountain ranges and couple of national parks. I think I'll kind of like it... Batteries for my camera are full for this 12-hour trip!

After two weeks in Fairbanks with a bunch of happy crazy people, I had the chance to experiment a lot already, visit magical places, spend a f*** good time! Thanks to all: Melissa, Josh, Molly, Jake, Christine, Erica, Noah, Rebecca, John, etc. With a special mention to my two CouchSurfing hosts: Melissa & Tom, and Andrew & Anna. You were awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Oh...that means you are not watching the Superbowl !? oO' Dat is not cool...!!

    ReplyDelete