5 March 2012

Race Info

Since I arrived in Canada, I have gone Eastward. But today, I stop. I would have loved to say hello to my cousin in Canada or my followers in Maine (oh! by the way, how may I call people from Maine? Not Mainiacs I guess). Anyway, a future trip on the East coast is definitely needed.

Then I am going Southward. To go to Calgary, I will use a mean of transport that I haven't used that much so far: car or truck. It's 5.30am and I stand in a truck stop on the highway leading to Calgary. Thanks Sylvain for the lift!

And also a huge thank you to Pierre, Mona and Cédric for their warm welcome and interesting discussions. I promise, I'll be better at Uno next time!

Update
Less than five hours later, I arrived in Calgary. Hitch-hiking worked pretty well. Better than in Prince Rupert anyway. Thanks Brett!

No comments:

Post a Comment