20 March 2012

Race Info

Just to let you know my way between Prince Rupert, BC and Bozeman, MT, here is a little map on which you'll find my different steps. To give you an idea of the distance, it's about 1,650 miles (2,700 km).


Huge disappointment. I can't go to Yellowstone National Park. It was supposed to be a major step. Almost all roads are closed in winter time and the weather is not good anyway (snowing again). So I won't see it that time. I'll have to come back!

Anyway, I had the time to visit Bozeman and its surroundings. Andrew, my host, even brought me to the potato farm where he's working. No need to tell how big it is. Very interesting insight. Here are couple of pictures from Bozeman and the farm.



And today, I left Andrew and Lynda. They were so nice with me that it was difficult to leave. But I have to take the road to Portland, Oregon. After 4 days and 775 miles (1,250 km) hitch-hiking, I think I'll be there on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment